I'm pretty sure we won't be home for Thanksgiving. And I celebrated my birthday in the hospital today. I have received so many birthday wishes, and loved coming home to find some thoughtful gifts. I know David will enjoy my candy bar birthday cake - his appetite is coming back, so I'll bring it to the hospital with me to share. And the flowers are so cheery.



I think that David loves the hospital food so much that he secretly planned to be there through Thanksgiving! Glad to hear the surgery went well. David is such a hard worker and with you by his side, I am sure there will be progress every day. Love you guys. Happy birthday my friend.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday Leann, and Happy getting out of ICU. Hopefully Dave will be home soon (and back to work:).
ReplyDeleteWhat did the turkey say before it was roasted? Boy! I'm stuffed!
Al Boor
Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Your family continues to be in our thoughts and prayers. We are on vacation this week, but I keep checking back, hoping Brother Carroll is doing better each day. I'm so glad he is!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's out of ICU now. Have a very blessed and peaceful Thanksgiving. There is so much to be thankful for, even in adversity and you've been such a marvelous example of that.
ReplyDeleteLove, Suzanne Despain
I'm so glad he is out of the ICU! Happy Thanksgiving you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear he's out of ICU and able to start working on moving around and such - what a great thing before Thanksgiving! wish you both the best (I've never seen a candy bar cake - such a cute idea!) Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Joanie