Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ok, one more.

I had lunch with Bill, Allen and Scott on Monday. Bill mentioned a movie scene I should have included in a prior post. This one from the Terminator. To relate the quote from the movie I will tell one of my very own, hand crafted jokes. This is also to evoke some sympathy for Leann and all the lame humor she has had to endure through the years.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and other movie stars are sitting around discussing their idea of a new movie depicting a number of famous European composers. They are trying to decide who would play the various roles; Mozart, Beethoven, etc. Arnold speaks up and says, "I'll be Bach."

Dave

2 comments:

  1. I love the humor! All will be well. Much love and regard for the Carroll Family from the Malone Family. Our prayers are for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, Leann, Best of luck. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't wait to see the positive blog posts in the coming days.

    Al Boor

    ReplyDelete